If you’ve lost a significant amount of weight, you know just how much hard work and dedication it takes.
What does body contouring after weight loss address?
Weight loss patients often consider body contouring surgery to address or correct one or more of the following conditions:
- Deflated and sagging breasts with nipples that point downward
- Loose and hanging skin on the abdomen
- Excess skin and pockets of fat on the hips
- Excess and deflated skin on and under the buttocks
- Loose and hanging skin around the knees and inner thighs
- Hanging skin on the underside of the arms, also called “bat wings”
- Loose and hanging skin on the neck, also known as “turkey neck”