A liquid facelift is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that uses a combination of injectable fillers and Botox or Dysport to create a look that is healthy, refreshed, and youthful. If you want to restore a fresher facial look, a liquid facelift may be the right option for you.
How can a liquid facelift help?
Aging can cause us to lose volume in our faces. It can also cause laxity, particularly in the lower area such as the jawline. A liquid facelift can accomplish the following:
- Restore the underlying structure of the face by adding volume
- Lift facial features such as the brow or cheeks
- Restore youthful contours
- Reduce heavy wrinkles in the face such as the nasolabial folds
- Address hollow tear troughs
- Improve lip fullness